When a subject has completed participation in a study, the reminder service will no longer send notifications or text messages.
If a subject no longer wishes to receive notifications through mPal, the subject can respond “STOP” to an SMS message, or request that the study staff archive their mPal profile.
- There are a few ways to archive subject profiles:
- Find your subject profile and click the cube.
- Click the check box associated with your subject’s profile and scroll down to click “Archive”. You can select multiple profiles this way, too.
- Find and Click your subject ID, then click “Archive”
- Once you archive your profile, select the most appropriate reason for archiving the profile and press the “Archive” button.